Beginners Yoga for Injury: 5 Week Series - starting 19th February 2020
YOGA & OILS
or 6 weekly payments from $18.33 learn more
New to Yoga? Looking to step on the mat for the first time or reconnect to your practice after injury? Then this Yoga for Beginners series is perfect for you.
Come and experience the harmonisation of yoga and essential oils to bring calm and balance to your body and mind.
This series is recommended for those new to yoga and who want to establish a solid foundation for a gentle yoga practice. We have all the equipment at the studio, you just need to bring yourself.
In our Yoga for Beginners you will learn and explore:
- The foundations and philosophy of yoga, including standing and sitting postures (asanas).
- Breathing (pranayama).
- How to come into these postures for your body, not for alignment, but how we can best support your body within the yoga practice.
Each week we will explore a new dimension of the practice including:
- Synchronizing breath to movement.
- Muscles used in specific poses.
- Physical benefits of poses.
You will be led through your course by Aislinn Carr & Renee Page and afterwards you will comfortably be able to join any of our Gentle Yoga, Yin Yoga & Restorative classes at Yoga & Oils.
Included in your investment is a beautiful essential oil blend for you to use at your home.
Date & Time: 7pm - 8.15pm Wednesday evenings from 19th February - 18th March 2020
If you have any questions, please feel free to message or call anytime on 021 0278 3282.