Yoga for Sleep Workshop, 5 April, 3pm
YOGA & OILS
or 6 weekly payments from $8.00 learn more
Do you struggle with falling asleep? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and are unable to fall back asleep? You are not alone. Join us for this incredibly relaxing workshop.
In this workshop we will discuss the root causes of insomnia and how to address them through Yoga principles and practices. You will have time to personally explore what you learn and create a bedtime Yoga practice that addresses your individual needs.
During the workshop you will learn and experience:
- The science behind sleep cycles
- Rituals and tools that support sleep
- A gentle sleep yoga sequence
- Pranayama (breath work) practices
- Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep). It is said that a 30 minute yoga nidra practice is equivalent to 2-4 hours of sleep. In yoga nidra, the benefits are immediate, from reduced stress to deep rest.
You will also take home:
- A set sequence of asana (yoga postures) for insomnia.
- Breathing techniques that quiet the mind and calm the nervous system.
- Lifestyle choices that support sleep
- A SLEEP essential oil blend
Date: 5th April
Time: 3pm - 5.30pm
What to bring: Just yourself, no experience with yoga or meditation necessary
Any questions, please contact Renee on 021 0278 3282