Anxiety & Stress Workshop - 21st June, 2.30pm
YOGA & OILS
or 6 weekly payments from $8.00 learn more
Join Erin for an interactive, beautiful, yet real workshop on 'stress and anxiety - living with our shadow'
During this 2 1/2 hour workshop you will:
- be greeted with a grounding meditation & breath work
- explore the concept of 'anitya' the impermanent nature of all things and the interconnectedness of mind, body and breath affecting our moods, behaviours and the relationship we have with ourselves and others.
- Receive a Handout of the learning to take home for further awareness
- Receive a Calm essential oil blend, my personal fav for bring peace into the mind & body
- Learn tools on how to manage stress & anxiety
- Receive a beautiful guided relaxation (yoga nidra) to end the session & to allow the learnings to integrate into your relaxed body.
Join Erin to practice simple ways to increase our emotional agility and meet ourselves honestly where we are at with acceptance, rather than criticism.
With qualifications and experience in the fields of psychology and employee relations, Erin has always been drawn to meaningful work that encourages wellbeing and personal development. As a yoga teacher and polarity therapist she is dedicated to providing a foundation of safety, belonging and purpose.
When: 21st June, 2.30pm-5pm
Where: Yoga & Oils, 3 Walton Street, Te Awamutu
Bring: Yourself & an open heart
Please note: All public health guidelines will be adhered to & we have social distancing all sorted as well, so this will be a safe & supported environment. However due to this, spaces for this workshop are limited.