Botswana Agate Bracelet
YOGA & OILS
or 6 weekly payments from $3.00 learn more
Botwana agate is a beautiful protective, comforting stone, while also grounding and calming. This stone is known for helping with very sensitive children or teenagers who are easily hurt by teasing or pressure, and can assist them in finding more likeminded souls.
Named for the area in Africa where it is mined, Botswana Agate is called the Sunset Stone because it retains sunlight and comforts people through dark, lonely nights. An "eye" formation in Botswana Agate is both protective and considered especially lucky.
This bracelet is beautifully petite using 4mm beads.
- HANDMADE IN NZ: Designed & meticulously handcrafted with love & intention in Te Awamutu, New Zealand
- QUALITY GEMSTONES: We source genuine semiprecious stones from Australia & New Zealand suppliers.
- READY TO USE: Your bracelet has been cleansed & charged prior to wrapping with love for you.
- GIFT READY: Your bracelet comes gift wrapped in a pouch, along with a description of the healing properties for your gemstones and with an affirmation card.
- ONE OF A KIND: Because we source natural gemstones each bracelet varies slightly. You bracelet is truly unique to you